The University has a dedicated health centre at Bhubaneswar for the benefit of students, faculties, scientists, staff and general public.
- Regular OPD Services in morning and afternoon except holidays where morning OPD remains open.
- The health centre runs with and equity
- Physiotherapy unit which runs on all day except Sunday
- Free medicine to students and staffs of OUAT
- A well-equipped Pathology Laboratory
- Round the clock Ambulance Service
- Medical Assistance on the spot during Sports, Convocation, VIP Meetings, Annual Function, Agro Unifest and during Endurance Test for Forestry admission
- Conducts school health program in Tulip School, College of Home Science, OUAT
- Facility for ECG
- Regular monthly National Immunization Program for children and pregnant Mothers rendered by Capital Hospital
- Distribution of T.B. and Leprosy medicine
Don’t Have An Account?
Have An Account?