The Sports Complex was initially established as Gymnasium which was inaugurated by Justice Shri S. N. Shankar, ex-Governor of Odisha on 13th July, 1976. Later on it was converted to Sports Complex. Well-equipped gymnasium hall is available for the students and staff for different physical exercises. The students of different faculties of O.U.A.T., participate in regular practice and coaching. The students are being nominated every year to participate in Zonal Inter-University and Inter Agricultural University Games and Sports Meets.
- Gymnasium hall with two multi-trainer, weight training equipment, weight lifting set and trade mill
- Indoor Hall for Badminton and Table Tennis
- Playground for Foot ball with provision of 200 mt. Track and Cricket pitch
- Play ground for Hockey with provision of 200 mt. Track and cricket pitch
- Volley ball Court in the Hostels 10
- Basket ball Court with sophisticated back board
- Kho-kho field for women